Access 2020 Survey Follow up
For my Access conference presentation last week I included a survey for attendees to completed while I was speaking. The results of that survey are summarized here.
Questions and N=25
I compiled all my questions into a Google Form and I linked to that with a bit.ly.
80 people looked at the form and 25 people filled it in. Here are the questions:
Do you offer raw infrastructure resources to users?
What kind of (temporary) services do you provide researchers in your shop?
- Digital Exhibit hosting (ie. Omeka-S, Scalar)
- Free form web hosting (eg. Wordpress on Demand)
- Tools that can be accessed via a web interface (eg. AToM, local instance of Voyant, FromThePage…)
- Research Environments (ie. Linux box of some specification)
- Docker disemboded infrastructure
- “Talk to us about it”
Do you market these service offerings in a ‘clever’ way
- “Don’t have time to market it”
Can you share a URL to your marketing material?